GREAT DATA. GREAT RESULTS.
Find the Trucks
See our current monthly schedule to locate our mobile testing trucks.
Frequently Asked Questions
First time getting dunked? Read our most frequently asked questions about how it all works. Trust us, it’s easy!
Hydrostatic Body Composition Testing
If you’ve ever wanted to get started on a plan to make real progress, or want to get back on track, getting your body composition tested in our hydrostatic tank is a great way to accurately and precisely benchmark your fitness. Getting a hydrostatic test with us takes just 10 minutes, and afterward, you’ll get a detailed report to keep, showing:
- Your fat and fat-free body mass, as percentages and in actual weight
- How much fat, if any, you need to lose to achieve your desired body composition
- How many calories per day you burn without exercising – unique to you
- How many calories you burn from different exercises – again, specifically for your body
- Where you are on a scale of ideal body composition for your age and gender
- Your history, if you’ve been tested before